Midland Physio Services
At Midlands Physiotherapy, we have a professional, dedicated Sports Massage team that can help you with many different conditions.
- Do you experience Tight Muscles either at work or in your Sporting Activities?
- Do you want to improve every aspect of your exercise performance?
- Are you looking of ways to help reduce your stress levels & be able to relax more?
- Do you want help in relieving pain following surgery?
- Are you looking for help to reduce Anxiety?
- Do you suffer from tension headaches or Migraines?
- Are you looking to help move your stiff joints?
- Are looking to find ways to help you get a better night’s sleep?
- Do you experience a stiff or painful neck at home or work?
- Are you looking for ways to keep more active and healthier?
Massage and Sports Massage could be the way to help you.
Sports Massage Kidderminster
At Midlands Physiotherapy, we have a professional, dedicated Sports Massage team that can help you with many different conditions. Operating from dedicated rooms in our Sports Injury Clinic and gym we have been helping the people with our Sports Massage Experts for over 15 years.
Sports massage is a deep form of soft tissue mobilisation. A sports massage can be applied in a sporting and non-sporting context. Sports massage involves a wide range of techniques that have names such as effleurage, kneading, wringing, hacking and trigger pointing
If you want to see if Sports Massage can help you, phone, email the team and we can discuss how massage can help you.
20 Good Reasons to Get a Massage
if you experience any of the following:
- Reduce Muscle Tension
- Enhance Exercise Performance
- Relieve Stress
- Relieve Post-Operative Pain
- Reduce Anxiety
- Help with Lower Back Pain
- Reduce muscle tension
- Relieve Tension Headache
- Increase Joint Range of Motion
- SLEEP BETTER
- Promote Relaxation
- Lower Blood pressure
- Help Chronic Neck pain
- Reduce Shoulder Pain
- Help Fibromyalgia pain
- Help ease symptoms of depression
- Reduce Osteoarthritis pain
- Improve Cardio-vascular health
- Decrease migraine frequency
- Decrease stress in cancer patients
- Help improve balance in older patients
- Help decrease Rheumatoid Pain